Mississauga Breakfast Stop

Dnthmn

Hello All,

I've got a training seminar coming up in a couple weeks that has me commuting from a Burlington Hotel to the training in Mississauga. I'm planning on leaving early to try and avoid traffic and would appreciate any recommendations on a good restaurant for breakfast near Courtneypark & Tomken.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Dan

I used to work at Tomken & Eglinton area - not too far away from where you're headed. Anyway, there is a PORTUGUESE RESTAURANT that is open as the earliest nearby factories (7am I think?) Well, its around TOMKEN & TIMBERLEA (just north of TIMBERLEA) found HERE . I don't know if they're still around (its been almost 3 maybe 4yrs ago now). Anyway, if I remember... their sign was WHITE BACKROUND and RED FONTS.

Hmmm...steak & Eggs or the Weekender...steak & eggs or the Weekender, this will be a tough decision.

youll need about 20 min to digest afterwards....

I've got 8 hours in a classroom and by the sound of that meal it may not be enough time :w00t:

Thanks for the recommendations guys, much appreciated.

Edited by Dnthmn

If you're comming across the QEW there's a place on the SE corner of Southdown Rd. and Royal Windsor. It's called Daylight Grill. It's in the Canadian Tire plaza. Before 10:00am breakfast is 3.99. 3 eggs, 4 bacon or sausage or ham. toast, and real potato homefries. Of course they charge 1.99 for unlimited coffee but total comes to less than 7 bucks. I go there at least one day a week. Awesome food. And if you like omlettes....5 eggs!!!

Curt

Hello All,

I've got a training seminar coming up in a couple weeks that has me commuting from a Burlington Hotel to the training in Mississauga. I'm planning on leaving early to try and avoid traffic and would appreciate any recommendations on a good restaurant for breakfast near Courtneypark & Tomken.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Dan

Surprised nobody has menioned CORA's.

Best breakfast menu I've ever seen. Lot's of fruits on all their platters

AMAZING BREAKFAST FOOD AND BRUNCH FOOD

Dixie just north of Burnhamthorpe on the west side.