How do you log out ?

BigGuy

Hey guys,

I manage to log in o.k. but I can't find the LOG OUT button. Where is it on the page? Please help.

Regards,

BigGuy :dunno:

If you have no problem but simply cannot find the ICON (Logout), all you have to do is find the Logout icon - "Logged in as: carp-starter (Log Out)". This is what the others have said in their post.

But, if you have what I have - you have a problem because the logout icon is covered or hidden by other information that is on the page. What I am saying is that in my case the logout icon is not visible to me.

On top of the page are the PIC of the loon, the letters OFC Community and the bar with icons. Sometimes I see part the loon and sometimes I do not see the loon. The big OFC letters are partially visible - only the top 1/2 are visible because the bottom part is covered by the bar of icons - blog, gallery, live chat and etc. I do not see the big letters "Community" because they are gone..

I have found a way so that the "logout" icon is visible for me so that I could logoff.

I changed the theme to the Xmas version. Now I can see the words "logout" - Logged in as: carp-starter ( Log Out ).

Go to the bottom left hand side in the thread and click on the icon so that it is - "OFC Xmas".

Now your logout icon should be visible for you to logout. The top part of the page is still screwed up but at least I have my logout icon.

I have Vista and I am using Firefox.

I went to http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/

using Internet Explorer and AOL and I see no problems - everything appears as it should be. But I did not login.

Maybe for me, the error exists only when using when I use Firefox.

carp-starter -

Hey Carpstarter,

I followed your advice and NOW it finally shows " logged in as" and "log out" on the top left corner.

Prior to changing the page as you suggessted " logged in" & " log out" were not showing on the top left page.( I have Windows XP and use Firefox.)

Thanks for taking the time to help me. Much appreciated. :worthy:

Regards,

BigGuy

BigGuy and Carpstarter.....if you have your text size large you won't see the log-out icon, reduce the size of your text and you will see the icon on either skin. That seems to be what the problem your having is. Good luck.

You are correct Lostchild - I decreased the size of my characters and I can see the "logout" icon.

I thank you for your solution. Mine was a "fix" but I love solutions better.

carp-starter