THE BUD SHOOTOUT

misfish

Geez, do you think enough drives changed numbers and colours this year. Hard to figure out who is driving what at first.

Tony is now 14 and drives for Stewart-Haas Racing, red and white, Old Spice and Office Depot. At least I look better in red than orange :lol:

Jr.. screwed that one up !

How do you figure that one??????????????? What did he do wrong????

Junior showed the power..Five laps to the front,then it was a restart, and Jr to the front again. Pitstop,mix it up,stuck in the middle.poop happens.

Sunday is qualifiying. Any takers on the pole sitter? or maybe the winner?

They all know that JR is the one to beat,so they will gang up on him. Guys like Tony the smoke,(god bless Tony Joey)will help him out til the end.Then it all for themselves.

Gotta love the Bud shoot out I like the new format it sure was a great race I know I will be heading out for work early Thursday to make it home for 2 now if I cna just get my daughter to walk home from school it could save ten laps.

The only real bad part of the shootout is that the 18 did not land on his roof well I can only hope for next Sunday.

As for a winner I would love to see Martin win his first 500 but would not be sad to have Happy take it away again.