Just lost my job....

Stoty

Stoty and I (and others) are both out of work in the past day or week and this conversation had gone way wrong...

Would you look at the fish he's holding in his avatar and yet mine is a look over the lake from the sun deck. GEEZZZZ people....

Everything that life hands can be seen as an obstacle or an opportunity. It's been my experience in the employment industry (pushing 20 years now :w00t: ) that those who grab that latter and run with it, will succeed... those who don't, well they have to be lucky... I have connected with Stoty in the past and will say that he will land on his feet... I've got my ears open for yah bud!

HH

Have you ever thought of starting a business? so you cannot be laid-off again?

have people work for you, instead of for them?

Job security does not exist these days unless u go out and get it for yourself.

If anyone on this board makes money in any shape or form. you should read "rich dad, poor dad" by Robert Kiyosaki.

Its principles on how money works, and why we all work for it, and the different ways you can make... you choose.

http://cashflow-for-life.com/wp-content/up...ow_quadrant.jpg

http://www.richdad.com/

http://books.google.com/books?id=5iIqi_OIK...=result#PPP1,M1

read this book instead of watching and staring at the gloom and doom all over the radio and news.

Cheers!

Edited by Pachone

Hey, Thanks, for the Sensitivity or Political correctness training. Also the luck. Ive had some in my day that's for sure. But I think a lot of it had to do with motivation. Oh ya, also big shoulders. You can assume all you want. By the way, when me and my family, decided to do a big lifestyle change, IE get out of as job that was financially putting me Backwards, (Army) every time I was told to move my next house got more expensive, my last house I took a loss. I decided to do something that I never did in 25 years. Do a complete, life change. Different job that I found, different Province, and no family or friends. They're all in Ontario and Quebec. I was an a Member of OFC then too. Do you recall me ever mentioning that. That being said, I really don't care what you think. If I seen you face to face, I would say mind your own Buisness. If Stoty feels offended, maybe he can tell me. Not some little //, oh never mind!!!!!

Oh Abberez, you can PM me any time you want. I wont answer till either tomorrow morning or Sunday. You can tell me why I should feel sorry.

Thanks for the reminder. My dad was right.

Have a nice day.