who's going

Terry

Well i'm going to take my little girl out for some perch, i was thinking lakers and whites but i dont think with the cold from comming that there will be to much caught, so perch it is and she will be happy pulling them in.

I'm going to take the qaud, there is no way i'm pulling my flip in thats snow again, hhm have to putthe chains on the quad.

Not going fishing because its too cold on the body is a valid reason, but not going because the bite wont be on because its cold is not! I went last Saturday with the exact forecast conditions: relatively warm (~0C) dipping to -18 low, and the bite was on!!! Was fishing for perch though.

man ,, i don't mind the cold at all ,,, it's the dang wind that spoils the party. scimmin' holes is no problem ,, bringin' one on the ice is no problem. performing a delicate surgery on a beauty pike with a deeper than perfect hook-set in a howling gail when time for that big girl is an issue ,, is a damn near emergency , even on a small lake . simcoe with the gails ,, -15 to -17 could be a rough ride . be safe ,, be smart. i might stay home too! maybe.