(NF) saw at Sobey's last night

jwl

headed out with the wife last night to ditch the kids for a few house and go to a friend's house to play some cards and have a few brews. They asked if we could stop at Sobey's to pick something up for them on the way. As I was walking down by the frozen food section what do I see in the box????? I was laughing and called my wife over, and telling her that "now I have seen everything"..yepper you guessed it.... semi boneless Turducken :huh: I couldn't believe it..want to know somehting else too...price was something like $69.99, now I wonder if they are actually going to sell many of those.

I wonder if they would mind if I sanpped a picture to share :dunno::lol:

I still think that is the funniest thing I ever saw for sale at a grocery store

Why is it funny?

Very, very popular Christmas item. We sold out this Christmas.

just not something I thought I would ever see at a grocery store that's all..but not quite as funny as wehn my now 13 year old was a couple years younger, we where at the store and the meat dept. had rabbit and she hollers over to me.." hey Dad, look at this, it looks like a wiener dog". And couple people started laughing when they heard her say that. It was a "had to be there thing" but some other shoppers got a good kick out of it. :lol:

Did a wild game one this yaer , started with a groose , than a pheasant , than a malard ,than a wild turkey,deboned all but the turkey wings .sewen all up and than deep fryed on the bbq , dont see why this is funny tastes great and makes the best sandwitches with the left overs (just make sure you got alot of dinner guests as this is alot of meat lol)

Guest skeeter99
TURDUCKEN (A CHICKEN IN A DUCK IN A TURKEY)

no the duck goes in the chicken then the chicken in the turkey

and I have had 4 of them now more popular in the u.s. and they taste like crap

they may sell out cause of the curiousity factor

I have had 4 of them now more popular in the u.s. and they taste like crap

they may sell out cause of the curiousity factor

This begs the question "why didn't you stop after one then?" LOL!

(Unless Dr. Frankenstein is my butcher I won't be trying one anytime soon :D )

Guest skeeter99
This begs the question "why didn't you stop after one then?" LOL!

(Unless Dr. Frankenstein is my butcher I won't be trying one anytime soon :D )

cause when you are a guest at someones house you eat what they serve you not to be rude

Turducken not extreme enough for you? Try the Fowl de Cochon (Pig Turducken) - a boneless pig stuffed with a Turducken (Turkey, Duck, Chicken, Cajun Sausage) and cornbread dressing. Averages 50-60 lbs and feeds approximately 50-60 people. the dimensions of the Fowl de Cochon measure approximately 36" in length and 12" around. This is larger than conventional ovens.