Kind of a sad day for me!

Big Cliff

Since Moe started the "Fishing for Tyler" event I have always been so proud to be able to do my little part in the event by working the food table with some wonderful people.

This year I have to step aside and let someone else fill my spot. Stupid as this sounds I am very sad that I can't be there as this was always such an honor for me. It is what I looked forward to at the first sign of hard water and always made winter seem so short.

Perhaps by next year things will be different and I can once again help out at the food table, I truly hope so!

Big Cliff

I might be able to find one for you but on a cold night like this wouldn't you prefer a hot chocolat or a coffee?

Anyway, if the lights are on, we are up and you would be most welcome anytime.

thanks, I have one mxz to finish putting a track on then heading out so depending on the time you may see me, if not a bunch of us will head over to tims on 36

Not to worry B Cliff it's the heart and thought that makes you the man that you are. While you will miss this year I am sure that other's will step forth and pick up the load you have carried......I hope that in the future you can come back and again find yourself at the head of the train again.

Art

Thanks people! Joey I will miss your smile, oh how I have enjoyed seeing that! I remember when there was a time I wasn't sure I would. One of the happiest days of my life was when I did get to see it again! (Oh, and the hugs from all the beautiful ladies that attend, I do kind of like them :thumbsup_anim: )

Art, I have never been the head of the train, Moe has always, and will always be! I was mearly a car in the train but was always proud to be! I truly hope that this will be the only year I miss as long as this event takes place!

This is such a special event, for such a wonderful cause, organized by one of the most giving people I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I will be back in what ever role I can fill in the years to come! In the meantime; Moe, Tyler, and I need your help, it would make me feel so much better if I knew that someone was there to take my place, I guess I kind of feel guilty in that I can't be there.