FOR ANY FF.NET USERS

canadian_copper

OFC category? Float fishing.

That site has been screwed up for weeks and the admins have done nothing to protect their users. Nice. Real nice.

I guess I am ticked because I wasted 20 minutes trying to register on the site, sent the admin an email and got no response.

Anyone listening?

forrest

Edited by forrest

I think that the message is clear here. Hear?

People listen here.....but at FF.net?

I could not imagine that happening here. The site is too well supported and has concern for the people who visit.

forrest

PS: I will still be able to register there, won't I? :whistling:

People listen here.....but at FF.net?

I could not imagine that happening here. The site is too well supported and has concern for the people who visit.

forrest

PS: I will still be able to register there, won't I? :whistling:

C'mon man it's a great site! It's a smaller operation so things take a bit more time. If you need support logging in... I think you can wait a little longer to get hooked up there :whistling:

Paul

C'mon man it's a great site! It's a smaller operation so things take a bit more time. If you need support logging in... I think you can wait a little longer to get hooked up there :whistling:

Paul

Yes I've heard great things about the site.. and I went and registered myself in October 08.. still cant log in, e-mailed twice to admin, no reply.. I thought it mihgt have something to do with my registered handle "Brownfisher".. regardless still waiting....maybe Paul could talk to the right people.......

Yes I've heard great things about the site.. and I went and registered myself in October 08.. still cant log in, e-mailed twice to admin, no reply.. I thought it mihgt have something to do with my registered handle "Brownfisher".. regardless still waiting....maybe Paul could talk to the right people.......

Trust me you're not alone. My friend owns the site (which is the only reason I frequent it), and not being very computer savvy, had left the maintenance of the site in someone elses hands. This guy has done nothing for months....

Everything is in shambles including the registration of new members.

Sit tight, hopefully things will be fixed.