Repodepot.ca [NF]

Pachone

Hey guys,

*this was not meant to be spam*

Ive stumbled across this website through a referral... im looking to purchase a new car soon enough, and i checked out this site...

www.repodepot.ca

Im wondering if anyone has purchased anything from this site, or a repo dealer? are the deals good? is the quality / service there? any tips or info...?

Thanks OFC!

BTW --- u might find urself a good lil gem too.

Pachone

OH and ull need to get a login to see the values and prices. My friend was offered a vehicle after he bid LESS than half of the market value. Thats why im asking u guys if this is legit or worth it... sounds too good to be true in a way... whats the catch?

Edited by Pachone

There used to be a RepoDepot showroom around the Etobicoke/Miss. Border area near the QEW. Not sure if its still around though. Went there about 10 years ago when I was buying my first boat. The website should have the directions

It's called Asset.

76 Fordhouse Blvd Etobicoke, ON M8Z 5X7

(416) 977-7771

It's called Asset.

76 Fordhouse Blvd Etobicoke, ON M8Z 5X7

(416) 977-7771

Are you sure Repot Depot isn't there as well still? It was right on Queensway west of the Ikea. I used to work done there and drive by it all the time whoever i'm rarely down there these days...

I was there this afternoon as I am also in market for a car, usually the way they work is, you bid on vehicle and if you are the top bidder or close to there ball park price they contact you, then you put a deposit and can take car for test drive meanwhile they contact the bank and if bank agree on price car is yours.

They had a few Suburbans up for grabs when I was looking for ours. The whole "give us all kinds of personal information before we'll tell you what the price of the car is" thing struck me as pretty slimy.

After plunking in some fake ID, the prices turned out to be quite high. We paid less for an Optimum recertified vehicle at an actual GM dealer - sticker price, no haggling.

I'd think if you missed enough payments to have the car taken away from you, you likely haven't splurged on oil changes or alignments for some time.

Have you seen the North Toronto Auto Auction? We saw some absolute steals there, just nothing on the block in the year/model we wanted. They put the results of the most recent sale online so you can see what things went for. Here's a link.

Edited by TangledLines