Stupid question of the day...Whats NF Mean?

rbaquial

Thanks guys, for the definitions!

So, just so I have this straight, If someone wanted to refresh a subject and bring it to the top of the thread list they would reply with "BUMP"?

Also (while everyone is in such an accommodating mood) why is Scugog known as the BOG?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Thanks guys, for the definitions!

So, just so I have this straight, If someone wanted to refresh a subject and bring it to the top of the thread list they would reply with "BUMP"?

Also (while everyone is in such an accommodating mood) why is Scugog known as the BOG?

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Ever fished scugog?

That will answer your question

• 2 weeks later...

Before Mr. Purdy got permission (200 some odd years ago) to build a dam for his mill and flood the land it was mostly a swamp (bog) with a small river flowing through it...

The area that was called Purdy's Mill is now known as Lindsay, Ontario...

The part I like best about BUMP or TTT it is not used here much which is great once in a blue moon some one will use it but for the most part if a thread has died its gone.

On the other side we are just a little goofy around here and will use some stupid saying or add something to a thread to get it BTTT I have been on some boards where most threads are filled with that BUMP and TTT crap.