My Year in Review a pictorial passion part 2

aniceguy

Part two a continuation

IMG_3519_0084_edited-1.jpg

A favorite scenery shot ironically the best bass fishing of fall on Erie is just off this river mouth.

IMG_3500_0073_edited-1.jpg

A nicely colored up fish for fall

IMG_3553_0103_edited-1.jpg

cattNov92008004.jpg

Another scenery shot.

IMG_3510_0086_edited-1.jpg

A NY toad usually not this big for sure

IMG_3544_0094_edited-1.jpg

Having thanksgiving Monday free and with the weather expected to be mint, I knew this was the last day for greens so off I went, happy I did as I found some really nice fish

quinteoct1308_0043_edited-1.jpg

Well with some serious steelhead under the belt Great lakes bass were still on the plate….I had 1 final tournament to fish I was going to fish some of the frosty’s but life and steelhead got into the way hopefully next year that’s not the case

Anyhow on November 1 off I went across Erie in 5 footers I recall friends were on the water and even they had it rough…note to self the pinkie is still sore and don’t run across Erie in 5 footers in November without gloves ever again………did I say the pinkie is still sore and its 8 weeks later

IMG_3610_0124_edited-1.jpg

Didn’t make money but again I met 1 really cool dude that day

Well I finally got the pleasure of meeting someone I had wanted to meet for some time it appears the bass bite got him this year too off we will go, of course with my buddy in tow…I was really hoping we would have a kick butt day and without a shadow of a doubt my friend sure had one hot hand

IMG_3686_0162.jpg

IMG_3695_0159.jpg

a nice scenery shot from the morning

IMG_3685_0161.jpg

IMG_3688_0164.jpg

And my buddy chillin after a serious fish pound I believe we were in the 50 plus fish for the day

IMG_3692_0156.jpg

Well in between all of this I finally took a few off and relaxed, the final trip of the year took me full circle to where I started the year on my beloved Credit

IMG_3752_0197.jpg

IMG_3758_0203.jpg

I hope next year is just as good I met new people, I fell back in love with bass my wife hasn’t killed me for all the “but I need it” purchases and God granted me and those I love good health, therefore another year of " I fish there fore I live"

Thanks for looking

Edited by aniceguy