BOQ crazies

JeffBornFishin

Saw some portable ice huts on BOQ this am close to the bridge in Belleville and close to the open water. Could not believe it :unsure:

A tour over to Massasaugua point park and there were plenty of open spots there.

Must be a strong current going around that point.

Have not ice fished there since the 80's and was hoping to get there this winter some time.

Freeze up already :lol:

Edited by JeffBornFishin

Thats crazy man !!! with all that rain they have all the dams on thew trent going wide open,and that will affect the bay of quinte big time !!! and yes massisauga point,has a very strong current going around it,so those guys fishing beside the open water,are just not being safe,and we just might be reading about them on the news !!!! most of the bay is still unsafe,thats what sam at carras in bellville was saying,lots of current everywhere except spots around big island...they said all around deseronto is all unsafe too,as well as long reach,so at least with all this recent cold it might make a few more spots at least safe to walk on !!! id rather be safe than stupid !!!! cheers

Yes good call HH !!!..the big girls will be there all winter right !!??.....i know that just like last year,you and sam will keep us updated about conditions on the BOQ !!!!...so have you been out in the last few days,or since the big rains i havnt seen a report from you in a little while????...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Yes good call HH !!!..the big girls will be there all winter right !!??.....i know that just like last year,you and sam will keep us updated about conditions on the BOQ !!!!...so have you been out in the last few days,or since the big rains i havnt seen a report from you in a little while????...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

well im 47 years old and i got that old from not taking STUPID chances while chasing these wonderful hardwater walleye ,been fishing out there almost 30 years,ive seen alot of people putting there lives at steak out there but im not one of them!

ill post results of our trip out but won't be till tonight

AND REMEMBER FOLKS HAWGS FISHING A NON CURRENT AREA!!! BUT THATS NOT TO SAY THAT ALL NON CURRENT AREAS ARE SAFE CAUSE THERE NOT( at this moment anyway)

P.S-ever notice how some peoples 6" is your 3-4"

Hawg Hunter