Where can I buy Jiffy Auger Products

Whitespinnerbait

I gotmy hats and oil frome there web site direcly..but ask them to go true reg post not that other ones..... <_< .

that little jiffy oil is great...the little conterner is the perfect size.

good luck

joco

Thanks Fisherman went to Lebaron's ,,They had blades for my auger and yes in stock , for the oil what i'm looking for is the synthetic 40to1 smokless jiffy brand ...Man that stuff is great :wub::wub:

Joco my Man .....

Long time no Hear ...I see you went fishing to day Nice little report :thumbsup_anim:

We should all meet on the ice soon :canadian::canadian:

Do your wallet a favour and go to your local Canadian Tire, go to the oil section and get a litre of AMSOIL 100% 100:1 premix, about $9.00, if you can use all that oil in the next couple years in your ice auger then you have drilled enough holes to drain the Atlantic. You can mix that stuff at 80:1 in your auger and still have lots of lube and no fouling. Jiffy Lube is just another cheap rebranded oil.

It is supposed to be 24:1, but I have been using the small oil bottles from Jiffy and if you calculate it makes it 40:1. I ahve read that one AMSOIL product you can even go to 100:1. But I think, I'll stick to the small Jiffy oil bottles. No measuring needed 1 bottle with 1 gallon of gas .

Whitespinner if you find a place around that sells it let me know.

Edited by wallyboss

Geeze, some guys get really caught up in thier oils huh?

Any 2 stroke oil is fine. Jiffy's will burn it....no worries. If I told you some of the stuff I've put thru mine, you would prolly have a heart attack!!

Anything from my 50:1 leftover boat fuel, to 100:1 amsoil mix. After 20 yrs, the auger is still going strong.

Sinker