Hey .. where is all the gas ??? (NF)

camillj

Just spent the better part of my last 1/8th of a tank driving around Etobicoke looking for gas ... and while the prices are better than I can remember .. there is none to be found .... if anyone has the inside scoop (or knows what the deal is) please let me know :)

Thanks and Merry Christmas to all !

Thanks folks .. CT at Dundas east of 427 has gas ... and now ... it also has my wifes car ... I went back to get hers filed up too (figured I would be better safe than sorry ) ... and remembered why it is that guys always get the job of maintenance on the Mrs vehicles .... nasty grinding sound ( me thinks shot bearings) .... anyhow I felt like a part of a B grade movie ... sitting around in the Service centre .. all the mechanics gone home to their families for Christmas eve .. and me ... alone in the lobby waiting to be rescued ... and more importantnly hoping to get back home in time for the festivities ...

Anyhow all is now good .. many kind folks offered me a ride home ... Canadian Tire has good karma in my books ... gas AND kind service late on Christmas eve !

I noticed a single shell station here in Brampton by the Peel Police Headquaters had the triple 0's displayed. Never thought much of it. The Sunoco at Steeles and Hwy 10 when I stopped there about 2ish was displaying all grades at the usual price differences. Glad I filled up now after seeing this post. First time in years I paid 50 bucks to fill up.

Edited by tapout