Bob Izumis Keswick Show Saturday

whitey

Last year in February, Simcoe Fishing Adventures hosted Bob Izumi of Real Fishing at our small business Simcoe Fishing Adventures. The show Bob and crew filmed will air on this Saturday January 27th, 2007 at 9:00 am on Global. If you are not ice fishing this weekend, tune in to see the show. Cheers, Rick and Sandra Arsenault, Simcoe Fishing Adventures, Keswick

www.simcoefishingadventures.com

thanks for the info, :thumbsup_anim: but im surprised bob isnt fishing in south america,he always goes south during the winter,you know like brazil for amazon bass, :dunno: i wish he would do more shows where guys like us might acually want to go or afford to go.... :blink: i like aaron & barrys show better they at least are not fishing for companies ....but thanks and i will tune in.... :thumbsup_anim:

I like both kinds of shows, those that are "local" and give us a chance to learn about waters and tactics that we can actually try, but I like the exotic shows too. I will probably never get to the Amazon to fish for peacock bass, so it's a blast to see that kind of fishing.

Of course, I don't get to see either kind of show nowadays living w/o cable (by choice)...

Mike

Edited by setomonkey

Hi guys. For the person who said they have expressview. If you go on Bob's site (real fishing.com) you wills see a show schedule and you will also see a list of stations if you "fish" around. Pun intended. It should tell you what locations/cable etc the shows air on. Anyways, enjoy. We had a blast with Bob, he's a good guy but lilkes to pick on you for sure!

Whitey and Wifey

www.simcoefishingadventures.com