Message from Santa

bigugli

DSCN2271-1.jpg

To all at OFC, the Ugli bunch wish you all a

MERRY CHRISTMAS

HYVAA JOULUA ja ONNEA UDELE

MUNTER JUL

PS: Due to austerity measures in place to weather current economic conditions the "eight tiny reindeer" have been replaced by two miniature sled dogs :lol::santa: HOHOHO

Edited by bigugli

gonna leave some of those at my house tonight Santa????, I thought it was supposed to be the other way around....alright we will just leave ya a beer :Gonefishing:

All the best to the Ugli's this season..pass it on to Judy,Anna...and I guess even Rob :lol: ,from everyone here at the JWL house...PS, invite still stands for Boxing day if you guys are in the area :)

Edited by jwl

gonna leave some of those at my house tonight Santa????, I thought it was supposed to be the other way around....alright we will just leave ya a beer :Gonefishing:

All the best to the Ugli's this season..pass it on to Judy,Anna...and I guess even Rob :lol: ,from everyone here at the JWL house...PS, invite still stands for Boxing day if you guys are in the area :)

It'll be my turn to cook turkey on Boxing Day, but we'll see if we can stop by in the evening.

Merry Christmas to you and your lovely femmily ( :lol: ) my friend. You tell Emily I'm watching her like a hawk. I need another nose for my collection.