Intro

mikegta

hey guys

well i have been a member of this board for about a year now and for the most part have been a lurker. i figured it was about time i introduce myself so here it goes

as my nick states my name is mike. i am 24 yrs old and live in hamilton. I work in oakville/mississauga in construction. I am VERY busy over the summer months so i tend to frequent the board a whole lot more in the winter months!!! I just got out for my first ice fishing excursion last new years and have been addicted ever since :)

I have gotten ALOT of very helpful information from this site so i think it is about time i try and contribute what i can :)

MIKE

Hello,

I am very new to the board as it realtes to posting, I have however been a long time lurker. To many sites and not enough time to visit them all. I have however got some great info and insight from many of the regular contributors.

Thought I would introduce myself, my name is Dirk and I have a cottage on Rice Lake in the Roseneath area. I have always been into fishing but really didn't become serious about it until purchasing a cottage and a boat towards then end of the summer this year.

Hope to make many more visits to the site beginning today.

Dirk

thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!! and welcome diggy :)

not much of a camera man but ill try and remember to snap a pics on my future outtings

unfortunately i had to format my laptop due to a nasty virus recently and lost 99% of my pics :| and didnt have them backed up on the net ....stupid...stupid...stupid :wallbash::oops:

mike