O/T ice storm here

OhioFisherman

I just picked up my little one from SK, and we just walked in the door and our 13 year old calls and asks if we can pick her up because they just closed the school :wallbash: , noone could have told us that when we where just there :dunno: ..wife's work also closed for the day too...it's piling up for sure

In Gatineau, we were suppose to get hit big time but now calling for 10cm's of snow and temps going down to below -20C..... Right now temp @ -16C with windshield -22C from the NE... Brrrrrrr

Leechman

it's already -21 here and -32 with the wind, i think i'm gonna have to use the hunting blind on the lake today!

it's already -21 here and -32 with the wind, i think i'm gonna have to use the hunting blind on the lake today!

I'll keep an eye out for your report..... good luck to ya :canadian::thumbsup_anim:

Going fishing tomorrow morning..... going to be chilly to say the least

I'll keep an eye out for your report..... good luck to ya :canadian::thumbsup_anim:

Going fishing tomorrow morning..... going to be chilly to say the least

the gear is in the truck and its warmin up as i type hope to have a few pics for ya as well gonna have to be self takes my buddies think its too cold after yesterday!!!

Don't tell me these things Brian... I told me daughter to use #11.. she wanted to use the 400 to 89.. then over to 11. Guess we'll find out.....

Sorry bud,didnt mean to alarm ya.

The roads are to be better Saturday. Thankfully. Thats when I get to say my good byes..

On a side note,for all you truckers that carp about us,well some of you guys are BRUTEL drivers yerselves. Buddy was coming up in the fast lane snow covered and weaving,causing white outs. Real nice and professional. :whistling::wallbash:

Edited by misfish

WINTER Poem

It's winter in Canada

And the gentle breezes blow

Seventy miles an hour

At thirty-five below.

Oh, how I love Canada

When the snow's up to your butt

You take a breath of winter

And your nose gets frozen shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful

So I guess I'll hang around