Best Place To Buy A New Graph ???

fishindevil

Well after my recent quinte trip/g2g with percher[dan] i seen his brand new minn-kota 55lb autopilot in action,well i just had to have one for my lund,so now that i have done that,i need a new graph for the built in universal sonar,in the trolling motor,so i have a really top notch one for the back,now im looking for a decent one for the bow,i have checked out a few places,and im wondering where the deals are ??? im thinking around the $500.00 mark !!! i already have 2 gps on board so its not really necessary on the front,but if the price was right hey,what the heck,you can never have too many gps,graphs right !!! thanks for any ideas guys .... :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

I don't remember if you have internal GPS antenna in the back or if you're running a puck.

If you have a puck, you can tap into it with the NMEA bus for signal to the front GPS/Sonar... so, you can buy an LMS520C DISPLAY ONLY for about the same price (or cheaper) than the X510 colour Lowrance sonar... around $350-$400. The LMS520 and X510 have identicle sonar specs. Then use the US2 from the Minnkota for your transducer.

LMS520C - Display Only - $369.99

If you don't have a puck....

LMS522 - Portable - $549.99

Edited by SlowPoke

Thanks for the links guys,i have been checking them out big time,right now at tromblys the eagle 500c is on sale for $299.00 regular price is $500.00 so its a great deal,its 2,400 watts 300/rms !!!! i already have a top notch unit at the back with GPS,so i dont really need it on the bow,its to hook into my new terrova 55lb autopilot with built in sonar. so for the price of the eagle its a great deal,and one of their really good color unitseven at cabelas the eagle 500c is $150.00 more...and thats in american money !!!!! so i think that will be the one...tromblys said that eagle will raise the price back to normal on december 23rd !!!! and they have sold quite a few,but they still have about 10left....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

Well I am also on the market for a new color sonar/GPS unit (possibly two screens using the same GPS/Transducer connected together with network and ethernet cables). Similar to Brian's idea but more advanced ;-)

I'd suggest all of us who are on the market now to get together and I think I can setup a deal where we all save big....

I did speak to Josh this week but his prices now are not as good as they normaly are, mainly because of the exchange rate.

So, PM me if you are serious and on the market for a new unit and let's work together to save some money (which we'll spend on more fishing stuff) ha ha ha

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Hey Rick,

things are great Bud!

MarCum is in good shape all charged and ready for action as well.

Not sure where did you email me but can't find an email from you on all my email addresses.

I'll PM you now my email adress.

I'll try calling you tonight on the phone.

May have good news for you in case you are interested in Lowrance group purchase.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman