Roy Found !!

Clampet

It is on Bertmount, a one way street heading south, 2 streets (?)east of Jones Ave. on Dundas St E.

There used to be all sorts of strange looking homes, and people, in that neighbourhood years back. The face of one house used to be plastered in hubcaps. One yard was all pink flamingos. 'Aunty Doreen' and her cat haven always left the basement window open for all the neighbourhood cats. The 'Librarian', didn't know he had died til we smelt him 2 weeks later.

A really different neighbourhood. My apartment was only a 5 minute walk from work at the Greenwood yard.

You want to see creepy?!!

This place was the scene of an unsolved murder 40 some years ago.

It was called the dog chain murder because the two resident brothers, (brothers) were tied up with dog chains. One of the brothers survived to recount the events from his hospital bed.

Here's the house, it is still vacant.

Want to buy it? :devil:

May19-212007DoUDareMoveIntohere.jpg

Dosent look good for deer hunting, so I say, NO THANKS. Not the history had anything to do with it. :whistling:

when i look at this i see it as a prime example of minding your own buisness. i bet the guy next door pee'd this person off and they said OH YA il get you you son of a.................ya what you guna do EH ...................................ILL DO THIS.

when i look at this i see it as a prime example of minding your own buisness. i bet the guy next door pee'd this person off and they said OH YA il get you you son of a.................ya what you guna do EH ...................................ILL DO THIS.

Ha... Wonder how much value, or at least selling possibilities the neighbor has lost for his house cause of that... As mentioned definately should be some law, maybe a max # of garden gnomes or something... But that is probably profiling so I suppose it wont happen :)

Is San Francesco on Clinton St? with the other sandwich shop in the white house (restaurant) beside it? In my past I enjoyed some really nice hot italian sausage in those places.

And the Hot Meatball...YUM

Yes it is! I've eaten slices there more times than I can count. Upstairs at the Monarch Tavern, Kaplanski is churning out the most outrageous smoked meat sandwiches this side of the eastern townships as well!