Tiger loses GM sponsership

misfish

Guess nascar isnt the only ones being hit by these hard times.

What will he ever do.LOL :whistling:

Just wondering how long before all the auto companys start pulling sponsorships. Hockey,tennis,fishing,yep fishing. Bob has GM as a sponsor too.

Edited by misfish

GM Place in Vancouver will be next. Who knows what they'll call the building the canucks play in next year.

Walmart.

NAAAAA The Lowes Center.Home of the 3 x champion. :whistling::wallbash:

There Dan,I said it.LOL

Edited by misfish

I bet he has been hoping for them to drop the contract for a while now...

Ferrari?...Buick?...Ferrari?...Buick?....FERRARI!

feel free to switch ferrari out with any other auto company that will not only pay him billions but make him look damn sweet rollin to the course

The way it,s going,he could own the bussiness.LOL

Yes yes yes, for millionth time... the auto industry is in bad shape... JHC!

It's just a ploy to break up the Northern unions and move down to the South where the labor is much better and a hell of a lot more dependable!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by GCD

Our whole North American standard of living is gone, globalization does not mean our companies are gone but we will fall under the globalized standard of living 10% rich 10% middle class 80% dirt poor thats how the world standard will happen. I mean our companies , our government has promoted us into globilization and many of us made big $$$$$$$ doing it but our standard of living will soon be gone and most of our population like others will be in poverty! This is how globilization will eventually affect your children and there children, we will soon be like china and other asian countries 80% of the population below the poverty line, come on dudes wipe the unions out wipe whats left of a decent standard of living for Canadians, bring on more globalization........I don't mind eating rice 10 times a week :angry::angry:

Our whole North American standard of living is gone, globalization does not mean our companies are gone but we will fall under the globalized standard of living 10% rich 10% middle class 80% dirt poor thats how the world standard will happen. I mean our companies , our government has promoted us into globilization and many of us made big $$$$$$$ doing it but our standard of living will soon be gone and most of our population like others will be in poverty! This is how globilization will eventually affect your children and there children, we will soon be like china and other asian countries 80% of the population below the poverty line, come on dudes wipe the unions out wipe whats left of a decent standard of living for Canadians, bring on more globalization........I don't mind eating rice 10 times a week :angry::angry:

Ahh here we go again. Look- $140 a Barrel for oil, $500,000 for a (75,000 house) in Vancouver, Toronto, and Calgary. Wheat tripling in price, Food for fuel, 40, 50 yr mortgages, Carbon Tax our Economy. $20,000 junk cars built by $75 an hour labourers. Just maybe, just maybe, our kids need this.