Non fishing- Future Chinese Gymnastic champions!

bassfighter

If we compare the discipline standard of our north american affluent kids to those of these developing country's kid, look at how fit and strong these kids are compared to many of our younger generations today.

The family future also relies on their kid's success, their government support the kids entire education and needs, while our Athletes at times are desperate in need for sponsors.

What would our younger generation of the same age be doing these days. We supplied them with too many junk foods, video games, movies, internet, too much freedom that create disruption which cut down on their fitness time and social skill.

Many of us from the old school grew up always involved in the outdoor, for staying home was boring then. One reason we are anglers today.

Edited by bassfighter

Some reporter intervieweds athletic kids from North America and from China during the recent Olympic event, many of China kids actually believe they can be Olympic Champion.

I knew Couple of excellent Tennis local coach who was disappointed and not able to motivate their student to further excel at their present abilities. Just not enough drive to believe they can be in the top 10 in the world.

My 12 year old son was trained by a Military styled Russian Swimming instructor. My son after few years of being trained, made it to the school swimming team, able to swim 35 laps with no problem, and can do butterfly stroke easily. While many kids complained to their parents that the Russian teacher was way too tough on them and parents end up yanking their kids out of the Russian teacher's class.

All parents want our kids to excel, sometimes the proper envirnoment and training will bring out the best in a person.