fishing with Paul from cast adventures!!!

audio_mad

Just wanted to share my experience of fishing with Paul at Fort Erie this week. On a rough day when we thought it's gonna be a nightmare of fishing Paul was able to find some good spots and we never left disappointed. In just 4 hours on a water we were able to catch some good size bass and good eating size as well. In total we got 8 bass among 2 of us, ranging from 2- 4.10 pounds (most of them were close to 4). I can't imagine what could have caught had we had better conditions. Anyone who wants to go for a sure catch, I'd recommend Paul as a guide and you'd enjoy a company of a great guy too. Thanks Paul!PA100029.JPG

PA100030.JPG

Good ones!

Was Fort Erie really that rough? We had maybe 3 footers in the afternoon but nothing too bad. We found some fish yesterday as well. Never nailed any 4+ but a couple were pushing 3 anyway. We made up for it in numbers.. no idea how many we caught, my arms hurt from catching so many.

They were hitting minnow imitations, 3" crawfish tubes, random crankbaits and even got a few on my beloved spinnerbaits.

Edited by Rich

Great report and pics audio_mad :thumbsup_anim:

Some real nice looking bronze backs :clapping:

If I lived in that area..... I'd sure give Paul a call :canadian:

Thanks for sharing

Leechman

haha i live in montreal and this fall will be my second time out with paul for steelies and it wont be my last thats for sure!!!