West Arm Weekend

Cudz

Just back from the West Arm. Although I did not stay at Lakair I managed to make it down to that end of the Lake on both Saturday and Sunday. I did see some OFC guys and girls and did wave. I briefly talked with one of you regarding your new motor on your boat.

The scenery was breathtaking as the trees were really starting to change colour. The fishing was average but the company was great as I managed to fish with my dad both days.

I did manage to get a few smallies, some walleye, and for me a new PB pike. Don't know about you guys but I was cold. Guess I should know by now not to trust the weatherman.

Here are some of the pics from the weekend. Enjoy.

Some pics of the fall colours

westarm5.jpg

westarm8.jpg

little smallmouth bass caught on a drop shotted gulp minnow

westarm3.jpg

another little bass caught on the drop shot gulp minnow

westarm2.jpg

this is a more respectable bass caught again on the drop shot but with a 5 ft ultralite and 4 pound test. fun stuff

westarm1.jpg

One of my small eyes

westarm6.jpg

Although not a big pike by any means, this is a new PB pike for me at 36".

westarm7.jpg

big head on him eh

That pike had an enormous head. I could barely wrap my hand around it. Too bad the rest of his body wasn't in proportion to it.

Oh yeah and in case you didn't notice, I am wearing a Laurier Golden hawks Baseball hoodie and Waterloo Warrior football trackpants. Not something you often see worn together. lol

Edited by Cudz

Well you did alot better than I in the fishing department Cudz. It was a tough week.

As for the pirates as mentioned in my thread, you are right, that one guy, Lee, would not stop talking. I almost wish I had just taken a picture from afar :lol: They did indeed have several bottles of wobbly pops in plain view :rolleyes:

Joey