Canadian Military Jail

holdfast

A few things to add which wasn't mentioned.

If a soldier commits a civilian criminal offence he can stay in DB up to two years then start his Civilian Detention. An example would be the Vandoo that commited murder in Germany in the early 80s while posted in Lahr

This tooth brush parade would probably be the shining of drains in the showers or urinals

As far as physical training period, would probably be burying a rock up a hill then unburying that same rock to bury it down the hill. Over and over and over with some guy yelling in your face on how much of a piece of crap you are to society and your mother and how much of a loser you are to this country. Danbo take note.

One last point, although the Meatheads run the facility, its soldiers like myself that are asked to do up to a 6 month duty away from your home unit as a so called costanian( Jailer). With the pre training from the MPs, some brainwashing involved, and the thought that you have to be away from home to do this duty. Its really easy to demean and belittle that prisoner. Most have been caught with drugs, Stole from other Soldiers, and the odd disobeying or pysically abusing a superior

Edited by holdfast

A suitable environment for correcting a 'blacklistman' They only banned corporal/physical punishments in the early 70's. Around the same time DI's were told they could not swear at trainees any more.

Corporal punishment was still going on when I joined mid eighties.

Knew a Sarge that got busted at the gate leaving the base with stolen Iltis headlamps :dunno: what the idea was. Two years less a day in Edmonton busted down to private. What an :asshat:

Ankle boots with no laces and those lovely green coveralls :lol:

Corporal punishment was still going on when I joined mid eighties.

Knew a Sarge that got busted at the gate leaving the base with stolen Iltis headlamps :dunno: what the idea was. Two years less a day in Edmonton busted down to private. What an :asshat:

Ankle boots with no laces and those lovely green coveralls :lol:

By any chance did this happen in Borden. If so and I knew the Guy. Anyhow the person I knew I didnt know he had done time in Jail, but definitely got the boot. Incidentally his wife was an MP who he had met in jail previously. If we,re talking about the same person

By any chance did this happen in Borden. If so and I knew the Guy. Anyhow the person I knew I didnt know he had done time in Jail, but definitely got the boot. Incidentally his wife was an MP who he had met in jail previously. If we,re talking about the same person

No this guy was a supply SGT that worked in E1 at CFB Petawawa.

He was RCR.

At that time I was attached to 1FSH.