NipAddicts... Monsters & Memories.

Moosebunk

Awesome report dude. I'm totally jealous. After reading Dan's last Nipigon report, I've been conversing with some Sudbury bros about the possibility of a week up there at ice out in the spring. You mentioned poachers and I was checking the regulations for Nipigon particulars but for some reason couldn't find any. Are you not allowed to keep any specks?

You mentioned poachers and I was checking the regulations for Nipigon particulars but for some reason couldn't find any. Are you not allowed to keep any specks?

1 speck over 22 inches. The lake has a bunch of Regs not like other places. It's a testament to the fisheries preservation.

The doods we thought were poaching chucked a couple fish into a cooler that I didn't think were 22. We could see them pretty well.

Thanks for the replies folks.

Ron, it would have been cool to meet ya had you made it this year. Same could have been said for Spiel. Maybe down the road.

Y'know Andrew, I always read your reports several times just because they're well written, informative, humourous etc...etc...

I've come to a point where saying things like 'awesome', 'great', 'congratulations' :blahblah1::blahblah1::blahblah1: just doesn't cut it anymore. I just want you to know that I look forward to and read everyone of your threads and they never disappoint.

So, for what it's worth, congratulations. That was a great, nay, an awesome report. :thumbsup_anim:

another stellar report loaded with pics...wouldn't expect anything less, your reports make it about as close as you can get to being on the trip with ya without leaving the house :lol::Gonefishing:

man I wish I got to have half the great adventures you do, you are a lucky man to have such a great family too that makes it a million times easier to enjoy all your great trips

Absolutely incredible guys !!!!!. :worthy::worthy::worthy: ..amazing fishing,scenery,freindship & camping !!!!...you guys always have the most amazing fishing trips,those specs,are huge,and great to see wayne came up as well,real hardcore guys,well done!!! thanks for sharing all the trip,it makes me feel like i was there....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: