Bought a house

nancur373

Hey everyone. The wife and I finalized the deal last night on our first house. It's a little 3 brm bungalow in Acton. Needs a bit of work but that's up my alley. Now for the begging...lol. Anyone got any appliances or other stuff cheap for sale or free. We have a washer and dryer already. Anything else would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Curt

Congrats on getting a home. Now the fun begins!!!!! As far as getting stuff for your house...do a google search for " freecycle". It is a site dedicated for people to get rid of..or get... stuff for free. There are sites all over. In the last 3 years I have got a number of things for my home and cottage and quite a bit of stuff for my daughters first apartment. And it's all free. Check it out and good luck with your new home.

nancur - we have a gas stove and 16cuft fridge - both white and both working great up for sale - $150 total for both if you want to drive to st. thomas and pick them up.

(wife found out how much some of my fishing stuff cost and went out and bought new stainless steel stuff)

• 2 weeks later...