Summer Vacation 2008

fishnsled

Guest Johnny Bass

Excellent report! Lots of great scenery shots and wildlife. I don't think I have ever seen a hummingbird land!

Sucks about your wife's inner ear problem. My fishing partner Mark has the same problem but more severe. He is on tons of medication.

Anyways, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the replies everyone, glad you enjoyed it..

EC1 - pm sent. JB - ya the inner ear problem is a drag but what can you do. We pick and choose the the days that work for her and make the most of it. Is your buddy on the meds all the time or just when he needs them?

Well it's about flippin time!!!! Man, I was waiting for the report before I left and I go away for a week and it finally shows up! Not like there's a lot of detail or pics or anything that could take time to do... LOL

Great report Bud! Glad youse two had a great time. Obviously the kids had a blast... your a good man Will... so let's go fishin soon!

HH

Guest Johnny Bass
Thanks for the replies everyone, glad you enjoyed it..

EC1 - pm sent. JB - ya the inner ear problem is a drag but what can you do. We pick and choose the the days that work for her and make the most of it. Is your buddy on the meds all the time or just when he needs them?

All the time and the meds dont' help much. He needs them to sleep though. He's on Gravol, Serc(Sp?) and some heavy stuff for when its really bad. He's tried a ton of other medicine with no luck....He's also on a low salt diet, since everything he eats makes him nauseas....

They can't figure out whats wrong with him, but he thinks it might be meneres. From what I can tell, its affected by Barometric pressure. So there is some sort of blockage.

Its one of those areas(inner ear) the Doctors are unfamiliar with. This desease is indeed a major drag, with many ugly symptoms......

Well at least she is not letting it bring her down and enjoying life the best she can.

All the time and the meds dont' help much. He needs them to sleep though. He's on Gravol, Serc(Sp?) and some heavy stuff for when its really bad. He's tried a ton of other medicine with no luck....He's also on a low salt diet, since everything he eats makes him nauseas....

They can't figure out whats wrong with him, but he thinks it might be meneres. From what I can tell, its affected by Barometric pressure. So there is some sort of blockage.

Its one of those areas(inner ear) the Doctors are unfamiliar with. This desease is indeed a major drag, with many ugly symptoms......

Well at least she is not letting it bring her down and enjoying life the best she can.

That sucks for your buddy JB. Di seems to be OK for the most part if she has her sea bands on and some Gravol. If it's a winding day she just stays on shore. This trip was the first fishing trip she's done in about 3 or 4 years.

HH - We'll get out very soon. Until then - where is your report? :huh: I figure you still have a couple of weeks to get it together. Oh! We need pics. :thumbsup_anim:

Will...what a fantastic vacation! You sure packed a lot into the time you had up there. It even looked like Di enjoyed herself as well....LOL.

Those notes from those kids are just priceless....when they appreciate things enough to put that kind of effort into letting you know, then you know you've made a positive influence on them.

Great scenery, great people (that's cool about the Duff thing), and great times....just what vacations are supposed to be!