08/02 – 08/07 Lake Air report.

wvmedic

Well the bite was slow and the weather wasn’t great but we did manage a few fish.

I think this was probably the catch of the trip.

Canada2008026Medium.jpg

The wife and I.

Canada2008015Medium.jpg

The Wife with her fish.

Aug62008152Medium.jpg

Aug62008060Medium.jpg

Aug62008212Medium.jpg

Sister-n-laws catch.

100_0279Medium.jpg

Little Brother's catch.

Canada2008200Medium.jpg

Canada2008107Medium.jpg

My catch.

Aug62008211Medium.jpg

069.jpg

We did have a great time despite sleeping in the tent dealing with the cold damp weather, witch wouldn’t have been bad if not for the rain. But just being there after 24 years was awesome and again a big thanks to those who provided tips.

All of our catches came from night crawlers except for the pike witch we caught trolling.

Jeff.

Edited by wvmedic

Hey Glen I agree, I’m ready to go back myself. Also to let you know the dock hands spoke highly of you, both Ryan and Won said you were a blast to be around something about a wild southern with some Mt. Dew.

Unfortunately Won was laid off on the 9th but he still might be in the area, he was checking a couple places local and seemed promising.

Jeff.

Guest Johnny Bass

Great Report. Lot of different species. Nice to see the ladies out enjoying the sport also. Your lucky to have a wife that shares your passion.Thanks for sharing.

Edited by Johnny Bass

Thanks Johnny, actually I share her passion she would rather fish than eat I believe.

But my passion is fishing Canada a slow bite on Lake Nipissing is better to me than a good day of fishing here local, I have never really enjoyed fishing our local waters except for trout fishing which is stocked by our state DNR but we do have some streams with a sustainable wild population. But other than that it is cat fish and fresh water drum and the like.

We haven’t really targeted bass as of yet but will get into that next summer, we just got a new used boat and I have been working on it all week.

Jeff.

Nice report WVMedic

There must have been something going on there this year... my wife out-fished me too.

Slow Death Walleye

nipwalleye.jpg

My wife's Walleye

nipwalleye2.jpg

Sorry I didn't take the time to come over and get more aquainted but we were really swamped with guests and chores. Glad to see the fishing went well.

Edited by Seaweed