Lake Erie Walleye with the Family

Fishmaster

Lake Erie Walleye fishing of Port Maitland has been very good for me this Summer other then the wind ..spending day after day out on the lake with clients ...thought it would be nice to get my Mom and her better-half out fishing with me and my better-half for the day ...it was a a great day showing my family what i do in a days work on the water ..Thank you for joining me ...

Hot Spreads this week

Fish Deep

Big Dipsy have been the ticket been running 3 Big Dipsys off each corner of the boat ...#1 Setting 105 to 120 back #2 Setting 155 to 165 back ...#3 setting 175 to 200 back fishing 78 to 89 fow ..all fish on Worm Harness with a Big Dew Worm ... :Gonefishing:

Small Dipsys #0setting off the boards 275 back...Was at the 444 yesterday to check the leaders out and seem the Top 10 guys were fishing Dunkirk and Port Maitland ...hope they all got out again today for Day 2 ...don't let the weather keep you home from the lake its been good pretty much everyday till 11am ...then the wind kicks up ...lots of boats boating 10 to 20 fish a day .. ;D

P1010227-1.jpg

P1010228.jpg

P1010230-1.jpg

P1010229.jpg

P1010225-1.jpg

P1010226-1.jpg

It was a wonderful day on the water... Steve's Mom and Bob hadn't been out fishing in years and truly enjoyed the entire experience. Thank goodness the fish co operated and everyone got to catch something.

There isn't a lot of time during the summer months for pleasure fishing with all the charters ... thanks Steve for getting us all out!

It was a great time!

Cheers,

Jen

You are the Erie walleye king that's for sure! Congrats on getting the family into some nice fish...the tips you provide in all your reports are greatly appreciated...thanks!

Thanks for all the kind words guys and gals but I'm really missing fishing tourneys. We had winning boxes of fish all weekend during the 444 but did not enter ...but you can't do both charter and tourneys ...

If anyone on this site needs help catching Lake Erie Walleye I will do my best to help you out ...

Time for bed now, 12 hours on the pond today and another 8 tomorrow

:Gonefishing: .. :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Fishmaster