Senko color vs time of day

oncogene

For fishing bass with senko, either wacky or weightless texas, assuming other factors being equal, do you guys/gals find any color preference for different time of the day?

say, morning, mid-day/afternoon, evening?

Been trying quite many color of Senko..... but it's really hard to tell if there's any difference at all, when on average I only get a bass every hr or so <_<

For fishing bass with senko, either wacky or weightless texas, assuming other factors being equal, do you guys/gals find any color preference for different time of the day?

say, morning, mid-day/afternoon, evening?

Been trying quite many color of Senko..... but it's really hard to tell if there's any difference at all, when on average I only get a bass every hr or so <_<

I'm sold on bubblegum pink at 10am on a sunny Sunday morning.

JF

I've never noticed any time pattern when using sencos but i've never really tried. I generally stick with natural colours in the brown/green range and that generally works well for me anytime of day. In stained water i sometimes go to a brighter colour - but my experience has admittedly been hit or miss with this. But i primarily fish rivers and smaller lakes from shore so sencos are not usually my first option.

Since i started using Senko's and quiver sticks this year, I have been going to these colours;

Senkos: Root beer, bubblegum

mizmo Quiver Sticks: Red Shad, watermelon with black and red fleck and a white and chartreuse laminate

Time of day really didn't matter, it all depended on water and what presentation I was using.

Looks like no one feels there's any difference with time of the day wrt color :)

Just bought myself a pack of bubblegum... of senkos that is. I've read quite a few times ppl saying the bubblegum color is hot. That's kinda an odd color, but I'll see :) Too bad the weather doesn't seem to be good... thunderstorm, again!

Since i started using Senko's and quiver sticks this year, I have been going to these colours;

Senkos: Root beer, bubblegum

mizmo Quiver Sticks: Red Shad, watermelon with black and red fleck and a white and chartreuse laminate

Time of day really didn't matter, it all depended on water and what presentation I was using.

how do you find the durability of the Mizmo sticks compared to Senkos?

Just bought myself a pack of bubblegum... of senkos that is. I've read quite a few times ppl saying the bubblegum color is hot. That's kinda an odd color, but I'll see :)

Don't fergit yer Barby rod, and yer tutu.

JF

how do you find the durability of the Mizmo sticks compared to Senkos?

Found the Mizmo lasted longer, could be because of the lesser salt content but the senko's had better action.

I use an O ring with my senkos and sticks, it makes them last longer.