Happy Loooong Weekend Everyone!!

highdrifter

AAHHHH..

As I sit here, strapped to the shackles of my dest, in my dungeon of manuals and stat reports, in this hell with fluorescents lights, I dream of wide open spaces, the gental wake of my canoe in a mirror calm lake, the surge of excitement from a smallie hitting my top water bait..

Off to the Kawarthas for moi!! Fishing, board sports, bbqs, cold bizzles... all with my best mates.

Hope everyone has a safe long weekend, filled with frosty man sodas and fishy goodness!

Giggity giggity... alright! :clapping:

HD

*pssttt* hear that? no it's not a can of whoopas but nice TALL, ice cold BEER!

have a fun and save long weekend all.

four mile lake here I come! (tomorrow as I'm not going to drive in this crazy traffic)

just went and picked up my "new to me" van..now I finally have something to tow my boat with again and don't have to rounds up fishin buds with a tow to get out :thumbsup_anim:

heading out tommorrow evening for a few days at the trailer..bringing the bigger boat up with me this time and keeping it there for a few weeks for some adventures. As usual, lots of family fun in store..fishin in the little tinner, fishin and tubing and boat rides for the kids since I can bring up the Viper too. Fishin..drinkin.....fishin..drinkin...umm eatin, goofing around with the kids, goofin at the beach...did I mention ummm...fishin :Gonefishing:

have a safe fun filled long weekend

have fun, don't do anything stupid

Depends one what you consider stupid Grant... Makes me wonder what kinda shinanigans you got yourself into when you were my age. And that certainly wasn't long ago hah!

Let me just say that I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't do Brotha.. LOL

Depends one what you consider stupid Grant... Makes me wonder what kinda shinanigans you got yourself into when you were my age. And that certainly wasn't long ago hah!

Let me just say that I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't do Brotha.. LOL

Practice what you preach... eh Bubba!!! ;):w00t:

I swear y'all Canadians have more holidays than you can shake a road-kill Possum at!!!... What's this one?... national Perogi Day???

Just funnin'!... Y'all have a great long weekend!!! :Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Greencoachdog

Yeah thanks for reminding me that I have to work Saturday morning and all day Monday...... LOL

Everybody who is lucky enough to have it off have a happy one.

That sounds like a whine to me......however I don't blame you!

That sounds like a whine to me......however I don't blame you!

Actually I enjoy working on the Monday, I will get enough done so that I will only have to put about an hour on Tuesday and probably be finished at both jobs by 11AM Monday at the latest (mainly because without managemant around I can start at 2AM LOL). So I will have the rivers and lakes all to myself after about 9AM on Tuesday when I get out there.

So really as long as it rains once really hard over Friday night to soak all the drunken little teenagers who are off "camping" so I have to work Saturday morning I won't be bitter at all about that either. LOL

Edited by Canuck2fan

Good luck brother! I've had an amazing week of fishing thus far (PB bucketmouths and smallies, walleye and the odd pike), and I'm currently sitting at the inlaws' in Sudbury and will be heading out in 2 hours to camp for the night and hit a serious backwoods speck hole! I'll talk to you next week when I return to the metropolis!