Plano Tackle Box Issue-----> UPDATE

I was out hunting Muskies the other day when all of a sudden a huge storm came through the area and caught me off gaurd....The winds were so strong that it whipped open the top of my Plano Big Bait tackle box and actually snapped it off right above the hinges....I contacted Plano customer service in Illinois via e-mail with a few pictures just to see what they would say and was told not to worry, a replacement cover will be sent out for delivery tomorrow. :thumbsup_anim: ....no questions asked other than "what's your address and daytime contact ph# sir??"

Now that's what I call service and backing your product up!! :clapping::thumbsup_anim: .....I also have a Plano Guide Series hard box and Soft Side box....needless to say, that I will continue to buy Plano products in the future!

Here's some pics of the damage...

20080730_0001_1.jpg

20080730_0002.jpg

Edited by TroutnMuskieHunter

BillM

....it's a great box....it's Model# 7915...Le Baron sells them for $52.94...it can hold up to 40 12" baits....

Rattletrap2

...you're observations are good as this box has seen many hours of sunshine...(maybe not this year though as it seems to be cloudy and rainy everyday :wallbash: ).....I have a feeling that the plastic became brittle from sun damage, but hey, I sent the pics to Plano, and they didn't even question the condition or fading of the box.... :thumbsup_anim:

• 2 weeks later...