Whats the point?

Jigger

Jigger, I think the landscape has changed a great deal since the days of the old UofT board or even boards like this one that came after. They've become much more popular. With that, certainly comes a lot of good but also a few negatives. Many peopel have taken things to private msgs and/or smaller more specialized sites. People are still willing to help out though, maybe through different means.

...and no, never once did Jigs ask for spots.

Edited by Raf

Alright then...

For the last time, I don't want your spots and don't own a GPS so you won't find me asking for either. In fact, I have never asked for an exact spot to go fishing. Yeah Mark, I do go under the name Jimmynorth on another board. It was also my handle here until the last re-format took place. I would have conitnued to use it here, but couldn't. This thing has seen alot of negativity coming my way and I did have a chance to think about what I wrote yesterday. I had a bit of a rough day yesterday and something set me off. It happens.

I get out on the water plenty, Sometimes I catch fish, somtetimes not. I'm usually a pretty laid back guy and my post yesterday was a little uncharactaristic of me. Sorry to have caused such a fuss over what was meant as a comment on internet fishing forums, not an idictment of this or any other board it may be posted on.

No worries Jigger! From what I've heard from guys like Sinker, you are a really great guy....and if he'd have you on his boat anytime, then the same goes for me too. I know you never asked for spots....threads tend to go off on tangents sometimes.

Anyhow...hope you're having a better day today.

Alright then...

For the last time, I don't want your spots and don't own a GPS so you won't find me asking for either. In fact, I have never asked for an exact spot to go fishing. Yeah Mark, I do go under the name Jimmynorth on another board. It was also my handle here until the last re-format took place. I would have conitnued to use it here, but couldn't. This thing has seen alot of negativity coming my way and I did have a chance to think about what I wrote yesterday. I had a bit of a rough day yesterday and something set me off. It happens.

I get out on the water plenty, Sometimes I catch fish, somtetimes not. I'm usually a pretty laid back guy and my post yesterday was a little uncharactaristic of me. Sorry to have caused such a fuss over what was meant as a comment on internet fishing forums, not an idictment of this or any other board it may be posted on.

It is quite understandable to have an off day. I takes a pretty big person to admit it. As seen, many made lite of the entire thread. No harm, no faul.

Just John

Alright then...

Just don`t take this whole thing to seriously it`s only fishing for crying out load!!!