Late Lake X Muskie Posts

GNODDY

Well it's been pretty crazy for me the last month with Holidays and such and work as well. In terms of Muskie I have gone 10 for 15 in the last three weeks. I know some people are going to question this and probably not believe me but I have no reason to Bull**** this. I found a honey hole on a lake where my new trailer is. A few nights I went 2 for 3 one night I even went 2for5 I'm telling you it has been just nuts. Almost to the point where I say oh! theres another and my wife laughs. We went out this weekend and the fun had stopped due to the barometer I think. I am just starting to work with this tool as well. Anyways I have posted some of the fish I have caught. Some of the pics aren't the best as I basically try not to hold the fish out of the water for longer then 10 seconds before being released as I don't keep anything. Remember if you are going to target these fish be prepared and use the proper tackle and releasing equipment.

Trailer004.jpg

Trailer001.jpg

Trailer002.jpg

Anyways Cheers and rip those lures.

Edited by GNODDY

Many have said it already but just the same...

Exellent fishing GNODDY.... :thumbsup_anim:

I hope you manage to contain your whereabouts well....

its always a downright shame when a great area gets swamped with too many wannabee musky anglers whom do not carry all the proper release equipment or even the right rodNreel.

.....let alone the added fishing pressure.

Congrats on your luck of a decent fishery where you trailer.