I hope to catch a big fish on this

keram

After playing little bit with my woodworking tools I've decided to make some "new" baits.

Bathtub and swimming pool test were very satisfactory.. These just need final clear coat. Few more in different stages of "developement" :thumbsup_anim:

med_gallery_186_422_165619.jpg

med_gallery_186_422_109089.jpg

med_gallery_186_422_96882.jpg

med_gallery_186_422_88399.jpg

med_gallery_186_422_34815.jpg

Excellent work Keram!!! :thumbsup_anim:

The bottom 2 look like they could double as duck and goose calls too! ;)

I'm positive you'll catch a nice fish on all of them!!! :Gonefishing:

I'm not a hunter Glen, so I have no idea what you are talking about :dunno::D .

They are just oversized poppers.

very neat, how do you get the scale pattern from the paint. Im thinking wrapping like egg sac netting around the body of the bait , spraying it lightly and removing the netting? Or window screen. Definitely interesting however you did it. The whole project, not just the paint schemes

very neat, how do you get the scale pattern from the paint. Im thinking wrapping like egg sac netting around the body of the bait , spraying it lightly and removing the netting? Or window screen. Definitely interesting however you did it. The whole project, not just the paint schemes

Any netting will do. The only thing you have to keep in mind is that the netting has to be tight to the body of the lure

Very impressive work keram.....great job :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

The first one I like and if you don't mine me asking, what do you call it?? and what kind of wood do you use to build them??

Again great job :clapping:

Leechman

It has no name yet :dunno::D . All kinds of wood (depends on the action I want or rather try to achieve), cedar, maple, baswood, pine, walnut and so on

It has no name yet :dunno::D . All kinds of wood (depends on the action I want or rather try to achieve), cedar, maple, baswood, pine, walnut and so on

No name, thats ok. I'm sure you'll come up with one later on.....thanks for the info. My father in law is a craftmen and uses basswood for the art work he does.

Again great work and when you make more.....Please post them, I'd like to see them!

Leechman