ATTN: Salmon Fishers

anders

Hey all,

Well, its that time of year for me here up north to start thinking about salmon fishing in Superior, and i am seeing these new lures, well same old lures, but with an e-chip on them. Its supposed to create a positive ion control, attracting fish, instead of repelling.

Has anyone been using these, with or without success?

Thanks

CROCK OF POO

I have an echip flasher and it hasnt got anything in 2 years

im gonna turn it into a name plate

meat and flashers

spin doctors and flies

forget the rest

i have the same rod i have been using for at least 20 years and boat tons of salmon as a matter of fact 4 last night

sub trolls wire dippsies and all that other kife you dont need it

just my 2 cents

Well anders,if you want you can send me a pm,and i would be glad to give you a few tips,and different ways to run those,and yes they do work,as does the other equipment,i guess for biteme they dont,but i would be glad to help you...cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: p.s i use them all the time !!!!

Thanks for the info guys. I want to give them a try. Fishndevil, i will send you a pm shortly.

The reason i ask is that up north here on Superior, in Wawa at the mouth of Michipicoten River, we are only allowed to run 1 rod each, so we dont have the option to run dipsy's, planners, etc. However, 90% of the success comes on Flashers and flies, or flashers and herrings (flashers, spin doctors, dodgers, and ab n al's), not straight spoons or plugs. So, anything that is a little different always helps.

I have caught a lot of salmon on E-Chip flashers, I've also caught a lot of salmon on many other brands too, so I can't say that E-Chip works better then the rest, but it definitely works!! I would say, try it, its the same price, what have you got to loose.