AH-HA!!! I KNEW IT!!!

Of course you've knew it. Since I remeber You fish very often in the vincinity of Hydro-electric Dam, so you know the difference between Hydro and electric :lol::lol:

O.K. one more shot in your hands - cheers :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by keram

Most of Canada's electricity production comes from hydroelectric sources which might be the reason we call it hydro.

There are a few provinces that generate almost all of their power from coal. Actually, coal fired plants still, to this day, produces more of the world's electricity than anything else by a huge margin. just under 1/2 of the world's electric power came from coal the last time i saw. I wonder what electricity bills are called in other countries. ...and now i wonder if saskatchewan and alberta call their electric bills "the hydro bill" because they burn coal (and natural gas) for almost all of their power.

OK!... but you gotta 'splain to Ol' Yeller how I got intoxicated!

I will try, but I do not know if I can

O.K. Ol' Yeller :worthy::worthy: , my name is Mark :dunno: and I have no idea why Glen is into(something)cated.

It is brand new word for me. If he is, it is happened because HE isss.., HE was.... HE thinks........... O.K. all crap.

I'm pretty sure that the main reason was he 's used some hydro with 40 volts in it ( some call it RUM )

The more I drunk... the drinker I got!

Go see a doctor, it is something wrong with you :D

Edited by keram

Of course it is!!!

They used your water to make your electricity!!!

... nevermind that "turbine" aftertaste...

I treat the turbine aftertaste with a couple of single malts..

We just call it hydro because most of us are to lazy to say electric or electricity, just too many letters and syllables to pronounce so to say hydro is much easier and faster.

So when you look at your Hydro bill... you're looking at your water bill?

Well actually YES! In my neck of the woods the hydro, water and sewer charges, (which is a scam paying for water you already used.) comes detailed on one bill but totaled altogether into one amount on the bottom line. I have one sitting right here right now nagging me to pay it, the bill is about $185 for 2 months.