How much do you spend?

jace

is that the Line6 Pod? I almost bought one a few months ago, but then a friend said i should get a toneport instead. ...and now i'm back to no decidion and i have neither.

Yeah...if you can afford it, go for it! Korg has a cheaper version that is really good for the money and is only half the price. I've used the Korg before and would get that if I had to make the decision again.

I don't know, but I know it is never enough LOL. If you throw in gas, bait food and equipment it has to average 60 to 75 bucks a week for over 40 weeks a year usually.

You after reading that I can see why I am always broke LOL. But I have no other vices or responsibilites and I can't take it with me as others have mentioned.

>>>>>>>Hartke Systems 250X250 Transient attack base head with 4X8 SWR systems cabine t<<<<--------

mums the word on what that all adds up to OK guys :unsure:

just to make it easy for the wife to look up. this is the creditcard smoker of the list. ahah

Edited by j ace

Yeah...if you can afford it, go for it! Korg has a cheaper version that is really good for the money and is only half the price. I've used the Korg before and would get that if I had to make the decision again.

get which? pod or toneport? I think i really missed the boat on the Pod though. I saw a Pod 2.0 with that huge full size floor pedalboard for $300 at a pawn shop. and i held off on it because it had no manuals. and of course that was gone the next time i went check it out.

What I have spent in the past year, probably adds up to $ 3,000. However, I have what I want, and do not anticipate needing to get any more big-ticket items.

If you believe that last statement, I have some reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll cheap land in Florida for sale. :whistling::canadian:

Only carp total

new gear: $500 - $1000 depending

tackle: $600 - $700 for sure

fishing trips: Free

guiding: no need

gas: I really don`t want to know, 5 days a week of fishing fuel

time off work: don`t work

other species, hell if I know, probably too much.

Daniel