Bronte report

LeXXington

The weather was not co-operating for the long weekend then Finaly on Canada day light winds and sunshine. Time for some lake "O" Bronte salmon fishing.

Started at 80" and worked my way out too 150 then back and forth, not too many hooks around yet but did have a large on follow my bait for a while.

It was the first time that I really got too see one follow the boat on the sounder. I watched the big hook at 100' come crusing up too my bait at 60' stay there for about 1 min then head back to the deep. Followed the boat like jaws :) right behind the boat so the finder saw the entire thing.

I did manage to pick up these 2 and a few knock offs,

July1st025.jpg

July1st022.jpg

Its still early but lots of bait clouds out there,

Going to be a good Salmon year

Hey Lexx...great job out there! I'm just getting used to having a real fish finder...LOL. Would love to witness that kind of thing on it.

Anyhow, nice looking fish...and I hope your salmon prediction is right for this year!

Good job Lexx!

That report reminds me a couple years back trolling for lakers on Kippawa in QC. Would see the laker on our portable humminbird coming up from the depths to hit our gangtroll. It was so cool and you could predict when you'd get a fish on.

Anyway sounds like a great day on the water!