Camp Jiggy Jiggy Report (LOTS OF PICS)

TJQ

Thanks for all the kind words!! Its been three years in the making, but I think we are about as "comfortable" as you can get without actually building a cabin. I was very happy to see the fishing pick up.

I really hope that we will be spending an inordinate amount of time up there this summer.

Now that the building is over.... the wifes looking for a paddle boat for up there!!

Excellent report Tj and Monique.......Sweeet Pike!!! Camp Jiggy Jiggy looks great, you guys deserve it :thumbsup_anim:

Wondered how well that water heater would work...thanks for that.

Nice write up on the lures, I am hoping to get out this week and try out the top waters now that bass is open. I haven't had much success with Bass, hoping to get an edge with the new lures hehe

Thanks for taking the time to put that all together to share with us

Wonderful report TJ. So cool to see all these reports showing camp Jiggy Jiggy from a patch of trees on the shore to this wonderful family vacation. And congrats to Monique on landing that pike - I think that's where all your walleye have gone :)

Wonderful report TJ. So cool to see all these reports showing camp Jiggy Jiggy from a patch of trees on the shore to this wonderful family vacation. And congrats to Monique on landing that pike - I think that's where all your walleye have gone :)

That very well could be....

Hey TJ ... I just noticed ... in your avatar pic .... ahem .... you're danglin out front a wee bit there bud :)

a wee bit... lol.. thats no me .. its the fish's fin... if it was me it'd be way bigger... smaller... boo hoo...