Lakair

muskokamike

What a great group of guys and gals I met at Lakair. The wife and i had a great time. I cant believe i came in 6th place at the derby. The whole G2G was very well organized. T.J you the man! :clapping. This was the first time wifey and I got involved in a group G2G and it wont be our last.I want to give a special thanks to Spiel for cleaning that monster for me. I went out Fishing sunday at 5 pm for some walleye and i hook into this monster pike. It measured 38 inches without folding the tail fins. This thing went twice under the boat and took some line.I love the sound of the drag .When i finally got a look at what i had i almost sh,..;t. I coudnt see my lure and i didnt have a leader on.just fishing line comeing out of his mouth. The wife did a great job with the net. When she finally got it in the net she couldnt lift it into the boat,I quickly droped my rod and grabed the handle and hoised her in.

I will try later to post some pictures. Thanks to all again for a great time.

It was great meeting the two of you. It took guts coming all the way up there to meet a bunch of strangers, but you fit right in. As Bly and I were getting off the water on Sunday night, I took a look at your fish....awesome catch!

It was great meeting the two of you. It took guts coming all the way up there to meet a bunch of strangers, but you fit right in.

Ditto for me!!! (BY THE WAY... I taught Siel everything he knows!!)

You'll have to excuse me guys, I'm a little new to the boards. I keep seeing this Lakair everywhere and have no idea what it is! Can someone please fill me in!

Thanks

Ryan

It's a lodge up on Lake Nipissing. We have an OFC Community get together there every June.

www.lakair.com

I add too that it was great meeting the two of you. Yes - we did see a very nice pike lying the in the cleaning hut. Congrats on that one. Must be a first for bringing the wives along. Brought mine this year and she really had a great time. Myself, I met a number of new OFC'rs and renewed the friendships I made last year. Truly a great time with even greater people.