Another Nasty Rumor

SNAGMAN

Hello Fellas & Gals,

First let me wish everyone a very Happy and Prosperous New Year, Its been quite awhile since I posted here on OFC and I am sorry to bore you with this first post of mine for 2007. But I find it really important to do so and squelch the rumor that is raging from Windsor heading across the province.

The Rumor:

Willis "SNAGMAN" Beam along with a financier has took over ownership of WALLY's BAIT & TACKLE SHOP located in Windsor Ontario.

I Willis "SNAGMAN" Beam can assure everyone who hears of this rumor that it is completely false. I have not nor ever by myself or with a partner purchased or own WALLY'S BAIT & TACKLE SHOP.

I am an Independent Field Tester for companies like Milts Brand Tackle, Woodies Baits, Canadian Wiggler and Zebco/Quantum Rods-Reels. I also test for several other companies located both in Canada and the USA. I do not desire to own a tackleshop for that would interfere with my time on the water.

Bill Davies and Family own and operate WALLY'S BAIT & TACKLE SHOP on Sandwich Street in Windsor. If you haven't been there in awhile you should stop in and take a look at their new facelift for the store and some of their new items for 2007. The Davies family is a fine wholesome family and been in the business for a number of years and hopefully many more and they do not deserve this type of business distraction or bad rumor.

Thank You for all your Indulgence in this post!

For the record, I didn't buy Wally out either. In case you were wondering.

Yup, me too.

I was really thinking about it, but operating the shop

would take too much time away from fishing, so I retracted

the bid I was almost going to make. Glad I have my priorities straightened out.

Go fishing or work ? :dunno::unsure:

HMMMM !!!

I apologize to anyone and to this site who may have thought this post was a cheap shot at advertising or a spam for the business I mentioned.

The rumor was real and was distracting for the business and it was just that a rumor. That I felt should be addressed.

Thanks for your indulgence its much appreciated.