Slow Carpin' June 4th

Rich

Carpin' was very slow today. Only landed 3 carp in 5 hours and one barely counts lol.

I used the patented BBR pro carp pod system:

DSC01598.jpg

With this system you can land carp like THIS!

DSC01600.jpg

lol there you go Wolfville now I've showed you the trophy carp we have to offer down here.

Geeze. I keep proving myself to be a liar the more times I fish for these things. The big girls are there. They were rolling all over the place, often times only a few feet from us. Not spawning, just jumping all up and down the river. If they were spawning, they'd be in pairs at least occasionally. I know what spawning carp are like.

Anyway, did manage a couple half decent ones before the day ended.

DSC01601.jpg

DSC01602.jpg

Next stop - musky town!!

that's better than me ... i skunked last time ... putting 5 hours on the bank with no fish.

all 3 are quite unique lol ... the 1st one is a cute little one ... the 2nd one - i rarely see one that silvery in color when it gets to that size, usually the silver are only in the baby ones.... the 3rd one is weird ... looks like it has been eating too much toxic waste or something lol

still better than sitting in the office tho!

love the carp system rod stand.....lol...it always amazed me the amount of stuff carpers in the UK used, but i guess if its your passion....its justified. I would love one of those bite alarms with the transmitter though...cuz i live on the lake....that way i could set up a rod, get on with mowing the lawn...etc...etc...and wear an earpiece to hear a bite...run down the lake....lol....but apparently you must be 25yrds of a rod...oh well...was a good idea i thought.

Edited by limeyangler