High gas prices

misfish

Guest lundboy

Your only other option is a chip kit, K&N, high flow exhaust etc. All of these will help with mileage (and performance). I've tried them all at one point, all were safe and did make a difference, some small some big.

Something like this (or google for others)

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/m/858_Truck-...ance-Chips.html

Be sure to research the chips if you decide to go that way. Some require other engine changes.

I have my truck.. but I drive the car for the commute..

Brian...

Google HHO

This is the future.

That will not be the future.

Hydrogen & Oxygen..... sounds free.... but no, not really.

Where do u get the hydrogen & oxygen? From electrolysis of water.

What do you use to electrolyse water? Electricity.

How you get electricity? By burning gas & coal and what not.

So in reality, all hydrogen is really another form of transporting energy, it's NOT a new energy SOURCE.

Same thing with all these "bio-fuel" that is make from corn or whatever. It's stupid. Sure it's cleaner. But it's not another new energy source at all. To grow corn what u need? Fertilizers. What does fertilizer come from? Oil. Not to mention all the machinery and labour, all of which cost alot of energy, to grow and maintain the crops.

Edited by oncogene

Guest Johnny Bass
That will not be the future.

Hydrogen & Oxygen..... sounds free.... but no, not really.

Where do u get the hydrogen & oxygen? From electrolysis of water.

What do you use to electrolyse water? Electricity.

How you get electricity? By burning gas & coal and what not.

So in reality, all hydrogen is really another form of transporting energy, it's NOT a new energy SOURCE.

Same thing with all these "bio-fuel" that is make from corn or whatever. It's stupid. Sure it's cleaner. But it's not another new energy source at all. To grow corn what u need? Fertilizers. What does fertilizer come from? Oil. Not to mention all the machinery and labour, all of which cost alot of energy, to grow and maintain the crops.

Really?Can't you get electricity from a battery? Also solar energy may be another form of energy not required by burning coal.

Hydrogen is not only not a new energy source? Its the oldest known energy source. The sun has been burning off it for millenniums.

And you don't need machinery to mine coal or oil and convert it to energy??

And fertilizer comes from oil???

All I know is what we have now is obviously not working. Can you imagine growing your own fuel in your backyard? There are countries where farmers are allowed to run their vehicles off of vegetables. But they are not allowed on main roads. Probably because they lack the umph to get them up to high speeds. I think ethanol has potential to make up for the umph of gasoline.

http://commonsenselogic.blogspot.com/2008/...in-his-own.html

http://www.world-check.com/articles/2008/0...ulate-gliobal-/

HHO is the future, Water is the most abundant thing on our planet, Batteries run the electrolysis units... easily done as once momentum is created it is simple to recharge the battery.. just as your car does now..

instead of filling up with 100 litres of petrol, you now fill up with 100 litres of water. :) now.. this does not have to be treated city water either.. bottled, or even salt water will do..

I fail to see the downside in clean renewable energy from our planets most abundant resource.

G

A perfect cheap renewable source of energy to convert water into to hydrogen is tidal power. You then use the hydrogen to produce more electricity then you use electric cars.... Two problems it cuts out the oil companies so it ain't going to happen and the second reason is it would take a lot of co-operation between the provinces to run the extra power grids and we are just too stupid as Canadians to worry about ourselves first. The coastal provinces could produce the electricity. Quebec and Ontario could make the vehicles. Alberta, Saskatchewan could still export their oil to the U.S. Manitoba well they still have the peg and polar bear tours in Churchill so they are covered. All the technology is available it all works so what is the problem holding us back.. Lack of leadership.

The only crop that makes any sense for bio fuel is hemp and you don't won't ever hear Harper talking about using marijuana for fuel so that is out too....

Edited by Canuck2fan

Ok you guys know what Im going to do now,just dont cut into my action or you,ll get a 410 salt blast up yer :asshat:;):D:lol:

It would seem I have created a monster here. Sorry for that.

So Brian did you buy the Crestliner :dunno:

Edited by Mike the Pike

Here's a video of the Joe Cell thing.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>