the jigs look great. I can offer 2 tips to you.

- unless you want a solid line where 2 colors meet, tap on the highlight colors with a dry brush. they'll look airbrushed like factory jigs.

:thumbsup_anim:

- to make the colors pop and smooth out the whole look, use clear coat powder when you're done. you'll wonder why you never leave it bare colorcoat again.

It looks like you have about 5 colors. If you have big containers, do you want to trade a few? I have maybe 25 colors...enough of each that i'll never use it all.

Nice job Glen! Walleye are dumb, they eat bass lures. Black or white might be the only colors you need.

Hobby shops sell glitter and an epoxy clear coat that you can add the glitter to and get some flash on the jig. I think some tackle making catalogs also sell some glitter that can be added to powder paint.

You can modify colors of powder paint by mixing them, I had some bright green I made into a green pumpkin by adding black to it.

Best colors for me though have been white with silver glitter and black with a emerald glitter. I used to get the powder paint for free so mixing and messing up wasn`t much concern. One of the tool stores sells one pound cans(I think 1 pound) of basic colors of powder paint for like 10 bucks, much cheaper than the tackle places and works the same.

Cabela`s and Bass Pro shops sell eye busters for removing paint from the jig eyes, the powder paint is a lot tougher than conventional paint though.

Mustad 32746BLN is a decent hook for most species, like 10 bucks a hundred for 2/0, cheaper if you buy by the thousand. Also a longer shank version is available, don`t know the number off hand but might be a better hook for jigs tipped with crawlers.