Anybody live near or going by New Liskeard??

TJQ

Im looking for a water holding tank for the camp and someone told me that someone has a bunch of plastic tanks for sale on hwy 11 just north of New Liskeard... has anyone seen them????

Thanks guys... IM going up on Friday, ill stop in and pick one up... is it north or south of the CT/Walmart complex??

It's north a few km's outside of town on the right side, can't miss it.

Couple things: You should be able to get one for 200 bucks, not sure what his prices are now but I wouldn't spend any more. Second, make sure you clean and rinse the tank THOROUGHLY before you use it. They're usually used for spraying pesticides...

used pesticide tank ,think i will put water in there ????, AHHHH TJ ya sure ya want to store your water in something like that ,- but Honey it was cheap , and the new baby sure gets a lot of use from that third arm . I would Never pull that off with my wife !!!! sorry boss I couldnt resist Im sure all will be good ...

used pesticide tank ,think i will put water in there ????, AHHHH TJ ya sure ya want to store your water in something like that ,- but Honey it was cheap , and the new baby sure gets a lot of use from that third arm . I would Never pull that off with my wife !!!! sorry boss I couldnt resist Im sure all will be good ...

Im sure the means of use are for shower and dish water pumped from the lake

Hey... who can't use a third arm... i wish the kids both had an extra one.. would speed up the wood piling for sure.... would be handy. lol... the guy that told my buddy about them bought one... said they were containers used to bulk ship stuff like olives, syrup. and soap..

its just for the sink and shower...

You guys talking about big plastic tanks with steel cage? I picked one up for a buddy's camp a few years back-it had juice concentrate in it. Hosed it down at self clean car wash (no soap) on way in and it was spotless.

Be careful, guys damage the big plastic valve close to the bottom moving these things around....make sure the one your getting is in good shape. I found a reducer pipe fitting attached to one tank we needed so take a few minutes to look things over.

Just bought one last weekend there. About a mile from the feed store on the right hand side. Big white one with the bungs on the top. I believe the sticker on it said it was from CocaCola? Using for rain barrel for shower use as well. $20.

There is also a dealer in North Bay just below the big hill - Airport road to the ease about a mile down. They were closed on Sat when we drove up but they listed that they sell barrells as well. I believe $30 each.

../ Brian

Just bought one last weekend there. About a mile from the feed store on the right hand side. Big white one with the bungs on the top. I believe the sticker on it said it was from CocaCola? Using for rain barrel for shower use as well. $20.

There is also a dealer in North Bay just below the big hill - Airport road to the ease about a mile down. They were closed on Sat when we drove up but they listed that they sell barrells as well. I believe $30 each.

../ Brian

Welcome to the board!

../ Brian

Great first post, thanks for the help!!!!