Kemper's prom camping shenanigans...

kemper

So this past weekend was my prom, and this called for some prom camping!

Most of my friends are never allowed in a provincial park again, but I kept out of trouble by the good old rod and reel. Well...out of trouble is relative but I stayed out of the slammer and didn't leave with any fines so I would call that a plus.

Started out by setting up camp...

gallery_256_231_5171.jpg

Here is the beach ( ITS WAY COLDER THAN IT LOOKS)

gallery_256_231_27027.jpg

then the real fun started!

Threw crankbaits for shallow water pickeral in the river and caught some dinner!

med_gallery_256_231_77332.jpg

med_gallery_256_231_10653.jpg

med_gallery_256_231_104304.jpg

Also caught a ton of OOS bass, the only reason that I stayed there fishing was because I was catching just as many pike and pickeral. Got a few bass pushing three pounds, wont post the pics though all were released unharmed.

All in all it was an amazing weekend, one of the best of my life that Im sure I will remember forever (kinda) and I know these are the people that I will never forget!

There are many many more pictures that are not getting posted, due to the whole family site thing. And due to me not wanting to share all the details...ever...with anyone.

Morale of the story....I caught dinner.

Edited by kemper

Awesome stuff Kemper! When I was your age, me and my buddies did our best to get kicked out of provincial parks.....if only I fished back then....LOL.

Great job on the pics and the "cola" cans as well...had me laughing!