Working Victoria Day

Pachone

How come its feels like im the only one working this Victorias Day? The streets are dead, and so are the sites and forums :sleeping_02:

Im not getting time and a half :wallbash: Im on salary....and my company works on US holidays...problem is... im still working next monday too :wallbash: (t-minus 2 weeks to camping :canadian::clapping: )

Am I the only one working? Anyone else?

How come its feels like im the only one working this Victorias Day? The streets are dead, and so are the sites and forums :sleeping_02:

Im not getting time and a half :wallbash: Im on salary....and my company works on US holidays...problem is... im still working next monday too :wallbash: (t-minus 2 weeks to camping :canadian::clapping: )

Think positive. You're getting paid to fritter away a miserable cold day. The rest of us are just frittering.

JF

I worked all day... As I drove past all the people going to whatever holiday arrangements they were heading too I smiled, every now and again working isn't so bad... specially when you cross the paths of the happy people out enjoying their day off!

I was going to go pike fishing but when the weather was cold wet and windy. I went into work for 5 hrs at my part time job so I bascially have to work about 12 hours from now till Friday at both jobs. I considered it a good investment of time on account of the weather today.

I called a local Legend/Mercury dealer.....they picked up the phone...I did not expect that and asked my question.

I remember working for a store chain at their Oshawa location in the 90's.....it was dead dead dead....did not make 1 single sale.

Toronto= busy Durham = dead

forrest

PS....I did not work.