This is a bit ironic....

BillM

At least you can fish , my friend cant even come sit on the boat , I like to take a 10 or 15 people to watch the fire works or just go out for a night cruise to Ontario place and even with cleaning up the boat he still cant go out , he got real sick when we went to a korean restraunt where you cook the food at the table and even tho we didnt cook any fish at the table next to us they had fish and the fumes I guess got him.

Luckily for me my allergy isn't that bad, atleast to fish. Nuts on the other hand are deadly for me.

I can handle the fish all I want, as long as I don't touch the raw flesh, I am good. I do get the odd hives if I get stuck with one of the fins :)

I too love to eat fish... but I do so in moderation.. not because of my health but for the sake of the fishery.. 3-5 times a year max..

I to have deathly allergy Bill, Bees... I carry my Epipen for them buggers... which I have to purchase yearly :wallbash:

But my favorite bit.. is my BIL.. that LOVES to fish but will not touch em... some sort of phobia I guess, he will barely touch a minnow... but is a champ at the worms.. (cuts them with scissors) LOL.. Love the guy to death.. but too fun to watch! great entertainment for sure!!!

G